Wisconsin State Representative Robin Vos

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hello everyone, I would like to invite you to view the first installment of my video update.  This installment is focused on an issue that has been preoccupying the minds of many Wisconsinites for six months now-  recall elections.  Today my office issued a press release which outlines why I feel that our recall process should be reformed.  If you'd like to learn more about why I feel this way I invite you to watch my video and follow my blog to view my regular updates. 


2 Comments:

  • At August 10, 2011 at 4:52 PM , Blogger Fallenman said...

    Mr. Vos you are one of my favorite republicans in WI. Please continue your strong leadership and being the voice for those of us that don't bang drums to drown out anyone who opposes us!

     
  • At November 13, 2011 at 2:29 PM , Blogger Max's Answers said...

    I'm sorry mr vos but this has steaming pile of bs written all over it. You and I both know that this ammemndment to the constitution has one purpose and that is to silence any dissent, right or left wing. Sorry that your blind supporters don't see right through you like the rest of us do but your reasoning is so thin that a discerning three year old would see what you attempted with this is completely bogus. Now, go scratch the corporate back a little more. They are depending on you to continue to trample on the simple peasants and pay you bouco bucks tom do just that. You are a disgrace to mankind and america alike.

    Max Tau

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home